• Sky News

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

MartinImber

OK Which is your favourite News Channel

pointon

Novice Member
CNN.

Nothing personal, but why do so many of these polls seem to resemble the following:

Which is your most utterly favourite number out of all the numbers that there can possibly be?

A: 23

B: 1,872

:confused:

buns

Banned
having spent many bored gcse and a level hours watching sky news, i have gotten to quite enjoy it. I never have really watched news 24 and really have no need to.

ad

SOUNDSTYLE

I've only been able to watch news24 because that is the only one that I've been able to watch, since ITVdigital went under.

Since FREEVIEW has started I've watched a little of ITV and Sky and they're both quite good in their own way.

bh

Standard Member
Certainly not Sky with their DOGs!

News24 is fine - other than the dark studios.

The Nightfly

My favourite news PROGRAM would be Channel Four News at 7:00pm.

Favourite news channel would be BBC News 24. However, have you noticed how News 24 seem to never question anything any spokesperson has to say (of any political persuation). Its actually quite bland in that regard. At least Channel Four News allows the presenter to put an opposing point of view to whoever they are interviewing or allowing to state an opinion and not simply allow statements to go unchallenged.

Allan

S

Squirrel God

News 24 - and not just because it's the only anamorphic channel on Freeview ;)

The Nightfly

The news and current affairs programs "Today" and "PM" on Radio 4 are also excellent.

Allan

SOUNDSTYLE

Originally posted by Allan Probin
My favourite news PROGRAM would be Channel Four News at 7:00pm.
Allan
Another vote for C4 news.