Favourite game on the 360

ohh_danielson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My friend is getting a 360 and he asked me the above question, and to be honest i wasnt sure what to tell him.

So i have been thinking about it and would be interested to know what your favourite game for the 360 is.

Personally over-all Rainbow 6 VEGAS has been a pleasure for me, played the single player and the graphics are some of the best i have seen , and the AI for me was perfect. and it lasted a nice amount of time.
Instead of forgetting about it after that i got into the online part of the game, and as most will know its fantastic.

However recently i have been playing pro Evo 6 on/offline non stop. im a big fan of football and always played the PES series so i was always going to play it.

Then theres COD3. graphics fantastic but single players at times very glitchy, online seems pretty good but as yet im not hooked.

then theres Gears of War, many peoples fav id imagion, liked single player alot, not sure if it goes above R6:V ... but probs even with it, but where R6:V shines more is the online, GOW is more of get the shotgun and whore it. so although its alright its not great. Graphics gorgeous too.

Also i really like Test drive:Unlimited. i still play on it now alot, great game and gorgeous graphics.

Overall i think my favourite would have to be Rainbow 6:Vegas
But ask me tomorrow and i might say diffrent :D

So whats your favourite(s)
Maybe some of you list games i have not yet tried.

BTW i have played Oblivion on PC

I havent played many 360 games:

Pro Evo 6 - poor and im a big pro evo fan (or was:( )
GRAW - Not bad. My first 360 game
GRAW2 - Good but too short. Didnt try online.
Gears Of War - Enjoyable but im not a fan of killing monsters.
R6 Vegas - Best game ive played (inc various demos) by far. Can still pickup sinlge player and have started to play online. Coming from a mouse and keyboard for games background i still find playing it with the controller enjoyable.

Crappy summary of the games but R6 is ace :)

R6 Vegas - and this is coming from a hardcore FPS PC gamer.

i woudl have to say r6 (mostly for its online game play)

and GRAW2 for the fantastic (albeit short) single player game

At the moment it's:

Brian Lara Cricket - Fantastic Live play
FIFA 2007
Vitua Tennis
Tiger Woods 2007

Great games to play on Live. :clap:

I havent played many 360 games:

Pro Evo 6 - poor and im a big pro evo fan (or was:( )
GRAW - Not bad. My first 360 game
GRAW2 - Good but too short. Didnt try online.
Gears Of War - Enjoyable but im not a fan of killing monsters.
R6 Vegas - Best game ive played (inc various demos) by far. Can still pickup sinlge player and have started to play online. Coming from a mouse and keyboard for games background i still find playing it with the controller enjoyable.

Crappy summary of the games but R6 is ace :)

same i came from keyboard and mouse, was a CSS player for years, but still loving VEGAS

i think GRAW2 online is class but i have only played the demo so far

brian lara cricket is FANTASTIC.
star wars lego is FANTASTIC
burnout revenge is sooooo fast :D
PES 6 is very good
FIFA 07 was pants

Neil...:hiya:

Star Wars Lego (kids's fav)
GRAW2. Single player way too short but online v. addictive
R6 good but finding single player hard. Have yet to try online.
PES6 not as good a previous versions but still playable to a point.

I've not played many 360 games because Oblivion just devoured my spare time. It's the reason i bought a 360 and i certainly wasn't disappointed!:thumbsup:

I've not played many 360 games because Oblivion just devoured my spare time. It's the reason i bought a 360 and i certainly wasn't disappointed!:thumbsup:

Just started playing Oblivion again. Didn't get into it 1st time though as not the best at adventure type games but gonna give a real go this time.

I'm enjoying Boom Boom Rocket, its really fun! Seriously! Some of the arcade games are excellent for playability.

I thought it was GOW and then the best 360 game ever came out, I still play it everyday and have a whole new map pack to keep it going for a while yet. We all know the game is Rainbow 6 vegas, one hell of a single player game and online heaven:thumbsup:

Well heres my views of games i have.

Condemend - Brilliant atmosphere and can be picked up cheap, a winner in my books
PGR3 - Good but i did prefer PGR2, but saying that i had a really good friends list which i lost so that can account for alot.
Graw - Nice but i didn't personally get into it.
GoW - Awsome single player action, graphics are great, but it was a bit short and i only find online action fun with friends who are equally as bad as me.
Hitman : Blood Money - Great game, i liked the way you could take your own path to finnish your missions.
Saints Row - I liked the single player, but i don't know what it was but it did feel a tiny bit lacking to me.
Lego Star Wars 2 - Fun little game, found it to be very amusing. Worth a punt if you like the films and a laugh.
Oblivion - Huge game with so much to do. Can seem very samey after a while but some do get really into this game.
Dead Rising - Zombies and loads of ways to kill them, seems a winner to me :devil:
Splinter cell : Double Agent - Enojyed this alot.
R6V - Great single player, not tried the online aspect.

I changed my original gamertag and lost alot of what i achieved so i have been further in most of the games, but i haven't really started playing much online.

At the moment i am looking forward to Forza2, and i will have to venture more online and try to build up a good friends list again.

In order:

Oblivion
GoW
Guitar Hero II (slips down a place as no online multiplayer)
TDU
RR6
Star Wars Lego II

Fight Night 3
NHL 07
Gears Of War
Guitar Hero

Not played too many 360 games, but of the ones I have Oblivion and GOW blow me away. Can't decide what 1 is the better???

COD2 here also :thumbsup:

Launch title and one I always keep going back to for instant online action.

Gears Of War (that new Annex update had breathed fresh life into it)

Project Gotham Racing 3 (the launch's best game)

Condemned (the launch's most under-rated game)

Test Drive Unlimited (great online)

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (extremely challenging!)

Burnout Revenge by a million miles, had most of the other BIG titles like GOW, COD 2&3, R6V etc etc which were all very good but Burnout Revenge always shoves them aside. I hate to think how many hours I have put in on Burnout but have played it through 100% offline 3 times, and under various gamertags about 500hrs online. Still the 1st game a reach for when I switch the 360 on.

1- Oblivion, 10/10 so much stuff to do, i'm upto 84 gamer hours, awsome!!
2- COD 3 Spent a lot of time on this, just love the game
3- COD 2 I liked to online better with this game, very good
4- R6 Good game, love the guns, just a bit anoying sometimes why i died & had to start all over again, makes me switch it off
5- Fear good story/ good shotter. all round decent gane
last place for me has to be most people`s favourite, GOW can't get into this at all, i hate the 3rd person mode, In my eyes very overated.

Thats the only game i have,

have also played Lost Planet though, even worse than GOW, 3rd person is so crappy!

Yeah i too thought GoW was slightly overated,bit too short and lacking in anything new, but still brilliant single player and one of my favs.

To the people who have not play Rainbow 6 Vegas online... go do it now, realy once you get into its great

Alot of new games coming out that im sure will be in this list (Bioshock Mass Effect, Assasins Creed etc...

Had my 360 for 3 months now. In order of favorite games owned so far...

Gear Of Wars... this converted me from my PS2, blew me away !
Crackdown... currently addicted to
Burnout revenge
COD3
Star Wars Lego 2

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom