1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favourite Film? What Are You Looking Forward To?

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Ancillotti, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Ancillotti

Ancillotti

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I would have to say that my favourite film at the moment is Pulp Fiction. I have to admit that The Matrix Series are incredible films in terms of special effects, but the first instalment had more of an impact for me. Anyway too many people claim that their favourite film is the Matrix ;)

I was looking forward to The Day After Tomorrow until I read the thread on these forums! lol :laugh:

2. eviljohn2

eviljohn2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +208
  3. Gorshin

Gorshin
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Just a quickie: Memento is great. I can watch it anywhere, anytime (Good old Travis Bickle) or Usual Suspects, Godfather 1/2

I had flu over Christmas ( week off work) and I watched non stop repeats of Aliens and Memento and I never got bored!!!! All you noobs out there who have yet to see memento, well, go get. Flame on :)

4. Gorshin

Gorshin
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    All time favourite though is Godfather 1 and 2 (I cannot and will not seperate these 2 uberworks). Hitchcock is my favourite director though. Anyone seen Frenzy???? How good is that sucker????!!!!! Vertigo/North By Northwest/Rear Window and Psycho: I mean, wooooww.