• Dunkirk

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • War for the Planet of the Apes

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Fun poll, with a selection of recent movies, not all films are present, left out the smaller indie types.

How do I selection the bottom four, all great in there own way:)

Ok at a push Baby Driver, them first fifteen minutes are pure magic and the rest of the film isn't bad either, so will go with that.

Only seen Alien and Dunkirk can’t say i’m in any hurry to see any of the others so it will have to be Dunkirk, I really enjoyed Life the most but not sure if it’s classed in the blockbuster market.

Alien closely followed by Dunkirk, then probably The Mummy and Baywatch.

I'm going for an encore viewing of Dunkirk up local Cineworld IMAX later (having already double dipped with Guardians vol 2, Wonder Woman and Homecoming) but my current ranking would be:
  1. Guardians vol 2
  2. Dunkirk
  3. Homecoming
  4. Baby Driver
  5. Planet of the Apes 3
  6. Pirates 5
  7. Wonder Woman
  8. Covenant
  9. Baywatch
  10. The Mummy
  11. The Last Knight

This is actually a tough one & thats a good thing, really enjoyed loads of films this year.

1. War for the planet of the apes
2. Spider-Man: Homecoming
3. Dunkirk
4. Baby driver
5. Guardians of the galaxy. Vol.2
6. Wonder Woman
7. Alien: covenant
8. Transformers: the last knight
9. Pirates 5
10. The mummy
11. Baywatch

Placing the my top 6 was the most difficult, some of those positions could easily change especially after a re-watch on home formats.

1: Dunkirk (by a mile)
2: Wonder Woman
3: Alien Covenent
4: pirates 5
5: Guardians 2

Not interested in seeing any of the others so that's my list. And yeah I thought pirates was better than Guardians 2.. It was just a bit meh..

[QUOTE="lucasisking, post: 25257923, member: 204020"
*not seen it, but its still better than Transformers 5. It must be.[/QUOTE]

Well pirates hadn't got lots of spinning twisting robots and over the top explosions and action sequences that are so fast you can hardly see what's going on... There's no jail bait lead actress and the main reason is that Micheal Bay didn't direct it. :smashin:

Not seen Dunkirk yet but tempted to say Dunkirk.

Tbh, i've only seen 2 of that list:blush: (GOTG2 and Alien) and I know Dunkirk will beat those 2:D

Hopefully seeing Dunkirk next Saturday and, might try and catch one of the others a week on Monday so, I'll revist at a later date and vote.

Of the ones I've seen, Wonder Woman by quite some margin.

Tough one, either Dunkirk or Baby Driver. Dunkirk is more of a test of endurance than a film, and BD was more fun but both very good in their own way.

Of the ones I've seen, GOTG2 is my top just for Groot and Drax to be honest, every scene with those had me in stitches. I don't understand the forum wide negativity of it, the finale was CGI heavy I accept, but the whole thing suited the movies setting.

After that, I think I'd go:
Baby Driver
War for the Planet of the Apes
Spiderman Homecoming.

Dunkirk not seen yet but hope to remedy very soon.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom