Faulty sky+ remote

Trimmong1

Standard Member
Following some water damage to a sky+ remote I was forced to purchased another brand new, after coding it in re instructions to my 42" Toshiba, all
was ok for about a month until I tried to rewind any recorded TV. When I press once on rewind it takes programs back to beginning.... Very annoying! Has anyone else had this or could advise me. Could it be yet another remote on the way out?

davemurgatroyd2

That is the symptom of either you pressing the rewind key too long (which takes the recording back to the last bookmark and if you have not set any to the beginning) or the rewind button is sticking which causes the same thing.

logiciel

Trimmong1

Standard Member
That is the symptom of either you pressing the rewind key too long (which takes the recording back to the last bookmark and if you have not set any to the beginning) or the rewind button is sticking which causes the same thing.
My apologies, I am new to this forum and still finding my way round. I have now found the correct remote forum but my post has not been moved yet.
The last remote did not have this fault and whilst I appreciate there is a facility to 'hold down’ the rewind button, this does not seem at fault or sticking. I think I will exchange remote, thanks again for the replies, greatly appreciated.

logiciel

That's OK, you'll soon get used to the forum, and I DID move your post from Satellite TV to this correct location. :thumbsup:
Logi

Trending threads

Top Bottom