Faulty ROTK dvd from Movietyme

micks_address

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi folk,

I received my copy of the return of the king from movietyme last week. There's a problem with the dvd - after about 1 hour into the film the picture and sound become blocky and this lasts for about 1 minute. I've tried the dvd in a few players but its still the same. I've tried contacting movietyme through their contact us page. I've done it twice now but got no response so im a bit annoyed with their customer service. I guees the real test of any company is how they treat customers when things go wrong and in this case i think movietyme have damaged their reputation with me at least... I always order from them but if they can't resolve one faulty disc issue then i won't be ordering again.

Anyway sorry for the rant - anyone else have to return discs to movietyme? Maybe i'm just not going through the proper channels

Thanks,
Mick

Hi,

Could you please PM me with the details of your order and i shall advise you of what to do so we can get a replacement to you straight away.

pm on its way Craig... Cheers...

It was memorial day weekend in America so i imagine thats why they were slow responding.

Chances are a faulty batch...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom