I have been given a faulty plasma screen 50" from a friend. The unit turns on (power light goes green) however nothing is displayed on the screen. My friend took it to someone for a repair and he told them that one of the fans might have stopped working in it and overheated a board. Which leads me to believe that the screen itself works fine. Anyway I need advice on what to do with it. Was thinking of selling on ebay but might buy a faulty one and try replacing the pcbs, has anyone got any experience doing this thanks.