Faulty N95 After 3 Weeks!

Promised Land

Standard Member
Hi all,took delivery of this from Dialaphone.co.uk on 25th July,went wrong 15th August!Started doing weird things like skipping through tracks in the music player,not recognising memory card,then saying files were corrupted when it finally "found" the memory card.The following day it was completely dead,won't switch on,won't charge.Can't get through Dialaphones automated system to speak to someone,so I emailed them.They are trying to say I have to send to a repair centre at my own cost!
Surely I'm entitled to a brand new replacement under distance selling laws?Also,does anyone know if I can cancel the contract under distance selling laws?The phones not that great anyway!Thanks for reading,maybe someone can advise me on this matter.

Sy1441

Hi all,took delivery of this from Dialaphone.co.uk on 25th July,went wrong 15th August!Started doing weird things like skipping through tracks in the music player,not recognising memory card,then saying files were corrupted when it finally "found" the memory card.The following day it was completely dead,won't switch on,won't charge.Can't get through Dialaphones automated system to speak to someone,so I emailed them.They are trying to say I have to send to a repair centre at my own cost!
Surely I'm entitled to a brand new replacement under distance selling laws?Also,does anyone know if I can cancel the contract under distance selling laws?The phones not that great anyway!Thanks for reading,maybe someone can advise me on this matter.

They can ask you to post back at your cost legally. This is a downside of buying from an internet company.

Promised Land

Standard Member
They can ask you to post back at your cost legally. This is a downside of buying from an internet company.
But surely they have to replace with a new one as it's less than 28 days old?I'm starting to think it may fall down a metal staircase at work,insurance can sort it out;);)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom