Faulty DV88

T

tonycrowuk

Hi i woke up this morning to my horror my Arcam DV88 Plus has stopped working, the LED lights are all disorted, and the none of the buttons work, so i cant open th etray, i took it apart and placed a cd in the tray, it reads the cd, but cannot play the cd as none of the buttons respond............AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, any ideas please would be great, does anyone know anyone who fixes arcam, as i have been quoted £162 by arcam

Dankeech

Hi i woke up this morning to my horror my Arcam DV88 Plus has stopped working, the LED lights are all disorted, and the none of the buttons work, so i cant open th etray, i took it apart and placed a cd in the tray, it reads the cd, but cannot play the cd as none of the buttons respond............AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, any ideas please would be great, does anyone know anyone who fixes arcam, as i have been quoted £162 by arcam

You could get a replacement DV88+ for Sub £200 mark. My thoughts are that buy a replacement DV88 and keep the old one for spares perhaps...

I don't know about repairing your one or where the problem lies I'm afraid though..

Dan.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom