• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Faulty box: Will replacement be a V HD?

jb66

Again you dont know what your talking about..... The samsung 2110 is the standard replacement for a sd box. A VHD will only be issued if the area is runnig low on VHDs.

jb66

I'd say the same of you, which is more worrying when you take into consideration that you're supposed to be a VM employee!

:hiya: :spam::hiya:

Yeah... so the 6 2110s I got given yesterday are for show... LOL you are pathetic. Lets give the OP the correct information, not something you imagine...

Last edited:

dante01

Distinguished Member
:hiya: :spam::hiya:

Yeah... so the 6 2110s I got given yesterday are for show... LOL you are pathetic. Lets give the OP the correct information, not something you imagine...

You're a liar, but who gives a rats arse???? That's an inferior 'screw on' rats arse that we idiots use.

If you're going to be obnoxious then I see no reason to be courteous to you.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom