*faulty B button any1 else experienced this?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii-U & 3DS' started by welsh_baleno, Feb 1, 2009.

1. welsh_baleno

welsh_baleno
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    after settling into a game of bowling on wii sports i noticed something wasnt quite right! for some reason my B button appears to be sticky and not quite have the same firm click that it used and should do. It still works but doesnt seem to be as efficient and release as it should after being pressed, like mentioned it seems to be almost sticky. to ensure it wasnt my imagination i compared it to my other controller of which the other clicks and releases correctly. the button feels different to the working controller. The controller with the issue is a newer one purchased just after xmas from game. like i said it does work but doesnt work very well and on certain games its important that the b button reacts when you need it to. has any1 else come across this or now where i stand in regards to returning it?

cheers

2. Sanders79

Sanders79
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,020
    Any chance you or someone else got some food or drink in there somehow? I have never had any trouble with any of my 4 wii controllers/nunchucks etc... but I am a bit OTT in terms of looking after stuff :)

If you have the receipt and it has genuinely developed a fault, then I see no reason why you shouldn't get a replacement without too much trouble.