• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Fault with my Pioneer 5090

stuart102a

Standard Member
Could anybody help ? I have recently upgraded to a shiny new Kuro 5090, after about 2 days the picture started dropping out, man from pioneer said it must be my Denon 3808a which was 12 mths old, So it went back to Denon & Music Matters loaned me a marantz which has worked fine until now (5 weeks on loan ) it now is doing the same thing, Dropping out completely !!! is it the Amp or the Kuro ?? I have posted a youtube video of this happening. Please any suggestions much appreciated . YouTube - TV Fault

stranger

Try connecting direct to the tv to see if it's the tv or the amp. Also try a different hdmi cable and make sure the hdmi connections are 'home' properly.

Last edited:

stuart102a

Standard Member
cheers iv'e tried this the only dodgy connection was the sat in which fell out as I moved the unit would this cause a drop out like this ?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom