Fault on panasonic 65 oled tv

buddy777

Established Member
Reaction score
MY panasonic turns itself off every 15 or so minutes,and then back in again,I cant factory reset because after about 15 mins it turns off then straight on again.IS there something I can do please

i have managed to do a factory reset but cant do astra 2 satellite search because that takes 30' mins and tv shuts down after 15 mins on a tv channel not bac to sat search
1b

The TV will shut down due to no signal.
Are you sure there is a signal at the end of your satellite feed?

the tv shuts down on anything including astra 2 sat but turns to wherever yo u were watching before it shut down.after 5 days of this engineers coming to look at the problem,I am dreading them having to take it away. I am not young and will miss the tv as it was expensive .and I will have nothing if it has to go to workshop it cost over 2000

I would get the dealer back right now my tv ilacing thes tħe similar mode as yours and goes of and on every 15 minutes,tried everything n o luck,dealer replacing the tv with a brand new one today mine is 5 months old good luck to you. hope tħe replacement is ok I will have to wait and see Just a thought have you tried turning the auto standby off

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom