Fatman Movie Review & Comments

richp007

Distinguished Member
I'm really looking forward to this because I am a huge Walton Goggins fan. Plus a Gibson fan naturally.

I admittedly didn't expect much though, so I'll take your 6 on this one Cas ;)

encaser

Nice premise. Good actors. Really poorly executed story.
It was like receiving a piece of coal for Xmas.

Evinger

Thanks for the Review, Cas. After your Review, I'll definitely wait for it to be on Prime! :)

moraghan

I watched this at the weekend. The whole family enjoyed it. Certainly not a normal xmas movie. Walton Goggins and Gibson were both great in it. 7/10 for me.

Jenz

7/10 for me, black comedy, tongue firmly in cheek and Goggins excellent. This is FAR superior to the travesty that is 4/10 Train to Busan Peninsula.

Tim2049

A lovely horrible anti-Semitic verbally abusive treasure.

Bit of a cheap shot, but kind of anticipated. A very repentant guy too as it happens.

Plus, first and foremost, in this context, an extremely talented actor/director.

Last edited:

Tom Davies

Editorial Contributor
Bit of a cheap shot, biut kind of anticipated. A very repentant guy too as it happens.

Plus, first and foremost, in this context, an extremely talented actor/director.
You can like someone's artistic output and still accept they're a pretty awful human being.

I still listen to Morrissey.

Evinger

Jason56d

@Casimir Harlow , you doubled my score for it mate! :D

Was really looking forward to watching it and when I did, was so disappointed. To me. it felt like they couldn't make up their minds which direction to take the film? And it suffered for it.

Big fan of Goggins since The Shield days, and Gibson is just Gibson (political views aside), but felt there was so much more potential in this with them. Disappointed 3/10 from me.

BAN5HEE

I loved it - But I'm a sucker for any Mel Gibson movie. Firm 8/10 for me.

MaryWhitehouse

Loved it too. Gibson and Goggins both great. Not a 10 but a very enjoyable 7½.

raymondo77

I also enjoyed this, a solid 7/10 from me. I would have liked some more crazy, but the matter of fact deadpan approach was fun.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...

Latest News

Polk launches React soundbar with Alexa
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Amazon Prime Video UK for February 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sky announces huge original TV show and movie lineup for 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Cambridge Audio launches DacMagic 200M headphone amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett