• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Fatigue

Biggestears

Standard Member
Evening...am new to this forum..(or any actually) My AVR250 is in for repair a second time for switching off problems....not had it long. While there have asked them to check all frequency outputs are normal..reason being I find it can be quite harsh on ears on some material and I never really struck this before with other amps. I have good cables/connectors and my trusty Castle Avons as main fronts..plus a Castle centre..(no sub or others yet) Best way to maybe describe issue is that sound can sound compressed..whether CDs..or some movies and even tuner..and end result is ear discomfort. Does anyone have an idea what problem could be (in case workshop can't pinpoint) Tks/M

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom