Quantcast

Fastest DVD Delivery?

General Skanky

Ordered AOTC this morning. Fut Ent posted it at 3.31pm.

Will it get here in the morning? It'd be the quickest ever if it does.

M

Mark P

it will take about 5 days mate, so about wednesday i'ld say

LDR

Thats not bad mate..its taken Play 3 days to pack mine..must be coming with all bows and ribbons on it.. :mad:

Lex

Novice Member
Originally posted by LDR
its taken Play 3 days to pack mine..
That's ironic - it usually takes me about three days to unwrap a dvd when it arrives! (Box, jiffybag, cellophane, security sticker, sticky label across the top...) :rolleyes: :mad:

-Spike-

it will take about 5 days mate, so about wednesday i'ld say
My AOTC took 4 days from Future Ent'....but received confirmation of despatch for LOTR EE yesterday afternoon from them and got it this morning :)

Who knows..
Good luck General, would be nice for the weekend

General Skanky

Hope so. Sunday is the day to upset the granny next door with copious volumes.:devil:

LDR

Mine did..at around 8.15 am this morning - considering it was "packing" for 3 days & only "posted" yesterday I really wasnt expecting it till Monday or Tuesday of next week..makes me wonder how geniune Play are with their updates as far as "Processing/Packing etc ...but at the moment I couldnt care - cos Its here for the weekend..football & rugby all day today on SKYSPORTS and then EP II tonight...What a Perfect Day !!

Only thing now is that I wont be able to get my fix of "24" tonight !! :eek:

:D :D :D :D

kez

Distinguished Member
stuff from ezydvd normally arrives within 3 to 5 days, which is amazing, given where it's come from.

it's generally quicker than ordering from a UK online retailer! :eek:

S

Squirrel God

I'll second EzyDVD's speedy delivery.

All my DVDs and CDs from A&B Sound (Canada) have arrived within 4 days (bar one).

Fastest ever consistent delivery goes to CD-WOW, I always get them 2 days after I get the despatch notification email. Respect also due to Play (!) for pushing my copy of Kung Pow through my letterbox on Monday morning when I ordered it Saturday afternoon. Yes - Saturday, Sunday, Monday :eek:

Lux

Standard Member
the fastest delivery I ever got was from cdwow.
I ordered BTTF R4 at 9pm on a friday, saturday 5:34am got an email telling me it was shipped and I had the DVD on the monday!!
yet the DVD from play that was posted on that friday only got to me on tuesday or wednesday. Strange how closer Hong Kong is:D
and don't get me started on dvdzone2.com:
I ordered the dutch Ice Age it was posted on tuesday and only arrived the thursday later?? Belgium is far away, or they sent some bloke on a bicycle to bring it.:mad:

M

mr_fantazmo

AOTC ordered from cd-wow saturday night, posted sunday arrived this morning!! SUPERB!!!

J

John-D

Yep! CD-Wow! always comes 2 days after I've ordered my DVD. Excellent service CD-Wow!

2 days and from Hong Kong. Puts - Play, Movietyme and most other sites to shame.

JD

PS. Also, I think you'll find they are about the cheapest around too!

billduff

Standard Member
My fastest was from Future Entertainment.

I ordered The Royal Tennenbaums at 2pm on a Friday afternoon and it arrived at 8:45 on Saturday morning. I only live about 10 miles from them so the local sorting office did business for once.

Less than 3 business hours from order to delivery. Pretty good by my reckoning although they havr slowed down a bit recently.

B

booyaka1976

Fastest was Spiderman from Cd-Wow. ordered @4pm on wednesday on my doorstep for 7.15am saturday from Japan according to the package!!!:)

S

Squirrel God

Originally posted by booyaka1976
Fastest was Spiderman from Cd-Wow. ordered @4pm on wednesday on my doorstep for 7.15am saturday from Japan according to the package!!!:)
Surely Hong Kong rather than Japan?

G

Grimley

I ordered 3 dvd's from Amazon.co.uk at 9 p.m. Monday,
Got them earlier today (Weds) from order to delivery in just 36 hours! well impressed!

S

Squirrel God

Originally posted by Grimley
I ordered 3 dvd's from Amazon.co.uk at 9 p.m. Monday,
Got them earlier today (Weds) from order to delivery in just 36 hours! well impressed!
Those slow delivery times at Amazon really annoy me :(