FAST Racing NEO

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
First look at Shin'en Multimedia's sequel to WiiWare 2011 futuristic racer FAST - Racing League, looks stunning
NKL5SsP.jpg

c2KMNgY.jpg

Does look rather tasty, and with no more Wipeout this has a real chance to shine(hehe, no pun intended).

This is also a great type of racer for the WiiU, as the lack of analogue triggers are less of an issue than with sim type road racers.

Looking forward to it.

The visuals they get out of Nintendo hardware are unbelievable, almost on a par with Nintendo themselves.

Nintendo should be snapping up loyal devs like Shin'en, Wayforward and Renegade Kid and handing them dormant IPs.

The visuals they get out of Nintendo hardware are unbelievable, almost on a par with Nintendo themselves.

Nintendo should be snapping up loyal devs like Shin'en, Wayforward and Renegade Kid and handing them dormant IPs.

Yes they should, teaching them tricks for extra boosts from the hardware and giving them as much tea and toast etc as they want to stop them straying.

Bayonetta 2 is an example of what you can get as well when they like the machine and put in the effort.

Hmm, I never use twitch, but that sounds interesting.

My f zero prayers have been answered! That looks pretty damn sweet. Best game of Nintendo's E3.

My f zero prayers have been answered! That looks pretty damn sweet. Best game of Nintendo's E3.

Second only to Yoshi, but otherwise I agree. Strange they didn't show any of this during the conference.

Suspect I'll probably miss this though as will have traded the WiiU in before release. Shame as do fancy this one. There just isn't enough on the horizon after Yoshi for the WiiU to keeps its place under the TV.

Second only to Yoshi, but otherwise I agree. Strange they didn't show any of this during the conference.

Suspect I'll probably miss this though as will have traded the WiiU in before release. Shame as do fancy this one. There just isn't enough on the horizon after Yoshi for the WiiU to keeps its place under the TV.

Doesn't Xenoblade X float your boat?

Yoshi isn't really my cup of tea so not massively hyped for it although it does look cute. Agreed they should have shown fast neo in the main presentation.

As good as this looks I doubt I'll hold onto my Wii u till then. Theres been some amazing games shown at e3 this year sadly none of then from Nintendo. The other two have shown some awesome games, enough for be to seriously consider selling the Wii u, getting what I can and investing in either an xone or ps4. Games like halo 5, gears 4(wow!), horizon, Recore ( from metroid prime creator) last guardian, uncharted 4 and lots more have unfortunately shifted my attention from Nintendo.

Last edited:
I'm keeping my Wii U - not sure why lol but Yoshi is defo on my list and maybe fast racing neo (hope it plays as good as F Zero games). I'll keep the PS4 too 'cos Just Cause 3 is a game I'd really like plus Uncharted 4 (as long as it's not like the others). It's a trade off for me 'cos there aren't any decent platformer games on either X1 or PS4 so the Wii U will fill that gap.

Blooming consoles, can't wait 'till I can't play games anymore lol all problems solved then :)

I like to keep my consoles, still have my wii and xbox 360. Along with the wii u and xb1.

Just wish I had kept my spectrum and commodore amiga, purely for nostalgia.

The Blade Runner-esqe Chuuroh City @8:50 looks a great circuit, otherwise the others shown there look a bit uninspiring to me and have a feeling I would get bored of this quite quickly.

Certainly a lovely slick looking game though. One for the time trial fans I should think. TT have never been my thing, would have liked weapons to battle a bit with the AI at least, looks some serious rubber-banding going on there.

Hope it does well, as a download title it certainly is impressive.

It is only one cup they've shown though so the other three might have better tracks in them. I think it's like the mushroom cup in mk8, a taster, the others should be better and crazier (fingers crossed!)

New trailer from PAX last night:

Looks great, if only Nintendo would snap these guys up and get them working on F-Zero. Shin'en doing graphics + Nintendo working on the gameplay and fine-tuning = an amazing NX launch game...

Looks much better in the new trailer, MUCH better!

Looks brilliant. Let's face it its f zero in all but name :). Day one for me (that's if I still have my U)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom