FAST Racing NEO

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Looks brilliant. Let's face it its f zero in all but name :). Day one for me (that's if I still have my U)
Depending price(I've had something like £18 in my shop wallet for ages, although that typoman might be stealing some of those funds) then same, whatever it costs I'll probably be just short:rolleyes:

kingofpies

By the time I'd registered the player was turning into a corner, he/she was turning into the next one. Might be too fast for me ;)

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
Some great footage here, showing the split screen too which also looks to run beautifully.

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
Not long now :). With this and Xenoblade Chronicles X, it's going to be a great December for the Wii U.

Bossk128

No, you can add funds by card. I always do and so never have credit on the system. You should be able to add 99p only.

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
It's nailed on for me at that price. Looks great, the first 15 mins vid from IGN was really encouraging. Love the split screen action and hopefully one player can play on the gamepad (using that as a screen), with one player on the TV. Looks a right bargain for £11 though and fortunately I have about £11.06 sat in my Nintendo account :).

Sanders79

Distinguished Member
Yes! £10.99? Why such a low price? I also thought this was going to be nearer four times that, so I am in on day one (as long as I remember, not fired up the Wii U much in a couple of weeks :().

Nezben

Distinguished Member
Yes, looks good this.
The Wii U's F Zero for sure.

Sanders79

Distinguished Member
Not bought anything on the Wii U store on launch day in a while, what time will this go live on Friday?

Tooms

Its gettign pretty good scores, all 9's I have seen so far ...

benny

Major Wipeout and Fzero GX fan here and like others Iam Defo getting this, looks £30 all day long,
Also happy it's aimed more at the hardcore/experienced gamer as the speed and punishing difficulty are right up my alley, £11 is a steal.

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
Checked earlier on this, but it wasn't available for download. Come on Nintendo, it's not that hard to make a game available for release on the day it's supposed to come out. There's just no need to wait until some random hour of the day to release it, I should be able to download it as soon as it becomes the 10th December!

benny

Iam sure the store updates at 3-4pm!!
That would be horrible.
Iam off work, just up and NEED it NOW.
Yeah should be midnight.

safcalibur

Distinguished Member
On the download flex!

I mean it's now available to purchase and download :) that's right, my A* English gcse has faired me well!

benny

Christmas early, yeehaa £10.99
Downloading now.