Fast & Furious Quadrilogy £26.99 @ Play

I want this but am really wary after I paid £25 for The Bourne Trilogy it dropped to £17.99 a couple of weeks later. I wonder if this might. :rolleyes:

I want this but am really wary after I paid £25 for The Bourne Trilogy it dropped to £17.99 a couple of weeks later. I wonder if this might. :rolleyes:

If it makes you feel any better, I bought the Bourne Trilogy for 17 pounds thinking it eould not go down any further and then seen it somewhere for £13:50...

If it makes you feel any better, I bought the Bourne Trilogy for 17 pounds thinking it eould not go down any further and then seen it somewhere for £13:50...

But has anyone actually received one of the £13.50 ones? It doesn't look like it. FATF has four films so I would be surprised if it went down to £18.

FATF has four films so I would be surprised if it went down to £18.

I think it will, so it depends on how desperate people are. Bourne, Underworld, Band of Brothers, Godfather all went low and haven't looked like moving up again so probably no rush either.

Especially as it's not even in the same class as Bourne or Godfather. All films do look great in HD though. Trying to shift my reds for more than tuppence before I jump in on this. :D

I think it will, so it depends on how desperate people are. Bourne, Underworld, Band of Brothers, Godfather all went low and haven't looked like moving up again so probably no rush either.

Especially as it's not even in the same class as Bourne or Godfather. All films do look great in HD though. Trying to shift my reds for more than tuppence before I jump in on this. :D

Most of those are 3 films and BOB is still only 10 episodes. I am keeping my HD DVD's.

The other box sets (bourne, BoB, Mummy etc) have hit a 60% discount on rrp and I fully expect this to follow at some point. The RRP of this is £49.99 so I'm hanging on for £20 :thumbsup:

Ditto, not great movies but great eye candy and would pick them up for the right price. This isn't it though, sub £20 and I would.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom