Fast & Furious 9 4K Blu-ray Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
Picture-17-copy.jpg

Still not watching the franchise until they introduce a shark into the plot!

There'll be one eventually :lesson:

WHAT!!!!??????

Cas, I normally agree with your reviews, and have even enjoyed earlier movies in this series but, this one, is absolute junk!

I wouldn't even give this movie a 1/10. It was terrible.

5 Bitch. Please...out of 10 for the stunt drivers.

I've not seen this yet (can't recall the last F&F film I watched), but the description "Moonraker-level escapist insanity" has me tempted

First one was great, the rest have been absolute junk! Amazing it’s lasted as long as it has.

Whatever the runtime, I would rather spend that time desperately trying to release my manhood from the jaws of my onesie zip (...again...) than watch this pile of steaming you-know-what.

WHAT!!!!??????

Cas, I normally agree with your reviews, and have even enjoyed earlier movies in this series but, this one, is absolute junk!
First 3 or 4 were good then they descended into madness.

First 3 or 4 were good then they descended into madness.

Yes, and I love this madness. Cause when it's not good, it's so bad it's good. It's the Moore era of FF movies.

Thanks Cas!

I'm going to watch this with my boys, they have never seen the other movies but keep saying 'We no friends! we got family'! 🤷‍♂️

Plus I want to hear the Atmos track!

Thanks Cas!

I'm going to watch this with my boys, they have never seen the other movies but keep saying 'We no friends! we got family'! 🤷‍♂️

Plus I want to hear the Atmos track!

No, no, no mate, you have to start at the beginning.

My daughter is absolutely hooked, and my son wants all the cars.

We did 1, the trailers for 2 and 3, then 4-8 and we're halfway through 9.

Aside from the swearing, I can't recommend them enough for the kids.

The trouble with watching 9 first, is (from a kids' perspective) it's only downhill from there. The first act setpiece in 9 is more OTT than anything in the first 5/6 movies!

This review was almost as long as the zip-line scene... 😀

This is why you take reviews (someones opinion of a film) with a pinch of salt this film was turd and i dont mind the franchise but they go down hill after each film

No, no, no mate, you have to start at the beginning.

My daughter is absolutely hooked, and my son wants all the cars.

We did 1, the trailers for 2 and 3, then 4-8 and we're halfway through 9.

Aside from the swearing, I can't recommend them enough for the kids.

The trouble with watching 9 first, is (from a kids' perspective) it's only downhill from there. The first act setpiece in 9 is more OTT than anything in the first 5/6 movies!
Don’t do this to me Cas! Watch them again? 😳

This was a truly awful movie ..... 3/10 for me. Hopefully they call it a day now .... otherwise the next one will be in space.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom