1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fast and the furious SE vs Fast and the furious Turbo edition

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by electrify_dizz, Jun 16, 2003.

1. electrify_dizz

electrify_dizz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    A simple question - Does turbo edition have all the added features that the SE does, or is it just the film with a load of promos for 2 fast and 2 furious?

2. Marv

Marv

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +355
    MY Old man picked this up from Woolies today for £7.99. Man, the dvd is crapper than i thought. The menu's are exactly the same as the previouse release, but the thing that anoymed me the most was there are only 5 special features and they removed the DTS soundtrack aswell. It has the making of docmentry cut into segaments, and then inserted into the film as a follow the white rabbit thingy. The prelude to 2 fast 2 furious, is'nt to bad. It does a good job of setting teh tone of the 2nd film. The making of.. is the usuall 5 minute promotional type, with film clips and interviews with the cast and crew saying why the films so great etc.

3. Geezer

Geezer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    I know a lot of people hate the film, but i really like it.

The reason i didnt bother with the new one was the lack of the DTS track, and it is a great soundtrack.

4. Daneel

Daneel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    Maybe it's just me but I didn't like the DTS track. It seems to be very slightly delayed and so not in sync with the video. The DD track is fine.