Fast and Furious 9 (June 24th 2021) Justin Lin

Rate Me

• Total voters
Hmmmm

Please, no. Less fantasy bullshit.

Space. It's the only place left that will fit Vin Diesels ego.

No one wants to work with the mega star.

Rumour has it the delay is to try and cram a Rock/Stratham spin off in beforehand...

Rumour has it the delay is to try and cram a Rock/Stratham spin off in beforehand...
I think the first ever multi cultural mega star will be side lined in his own films.

I thought the delay was so they could build their spaceship for the location shooting

1st we had Vin Diesel v Rock
Now it's Tyrese v Rock

Sensing a pattern here ....
f03681c9ab217608d38e34e5031a63bd.jpg

More beef than McDonalds :D

these actors will slowly kill their franchise

Last edited:
The Rock:
My goal from day 1 was to come in and create an exciting/fun character for the fans, elevate the franchise and build it out.

Diesel:
Brotherhood… and all it’s complexities. This scene was filmed in Puerto Rico, I can remember it like it was yesterday. Such a beautiful island, the people were so warm and welcoming. I turned 43 that summer… and my son Vincent was born. A woman named Jan Kelly responded to a question I had asked on Facebook, ‘who they would like to see me work with?’ She said would love to see me work with Dwayne… I listened to her request and he became Hobbs. I know there has been a lot of speculation as to why the Fast 9 release date was pushed… but it would be unfair to say it is anyone’s fault. As we plot the course to expand the Fast & Furious universe, one must be mindful to take stock of the roads we took to get here. The pillars of authenticity, family and most importantly, our loyal fan’s perspective has been instrumental in procuring success. However, like any vehicle that has run around the globe 8 times, the franchise is in need of maintenance. My good friend and the godfather of Universal, Ron Meyer has granted me the time to do just that. We have some very exciting news to share soon… stay tuned. Yours truly, Dom

Vin Diesel doesn't half talk a load of twaddle.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom