1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farscape

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Beek1, Feb 1, 2002.

1. Beek1

Beek1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!

If I'm not mistaken I missed the final season three episode of Farscape last night!! Damn BBC 2 to Hell for their twice a week scheduling. Did anybody see it, and if so could somebody please e-mail me (rather than add it to this thread as it might spoil it for those lucky enough to video it and are still waiting to watch it) and let me know what happened in it!!!! (Hmm... maybe a few too many exclamation marks in this e-mail)

anton.van.beek@wvip.co.uk

Cheers.

2. lmccauley

lmccauley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +212
    What do you mean twice a week scheduling?

So, I've been recording it on my Sky+ box manually each Monday (since BBC2 don't have a series link for it) and I've been missing every other episode?

Jesus, what a bunch of frelling useless runts.

:mad: Grrrrrr! :mad:

3. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,048
    Do not read this if you have taped the last episode of Farscape.

For Beek1

May have missed some parts, I was on the computer at the same time.
    They took the other ship to the Leviathans grave yard, and was attacked by an other Leviathan, they eventually destroyed it. Some woman turns up, with three eyes and gave Crichton illusions of him and Aeryn marrying, on Earth with all the others there. At the reception Scorpio turn up and kills them all, bar Crichton.
    Crichton then recounts the tale of the dog with a bone who looks in the river and lets go of his to get the other dogs bone, and loose its own.( think he was being told not to want to go back to Earth and take Aeryn with him, either do one or the other, not both).
    At the end everybody go their separate ways, and as Aeryn is jumping through hyperspace leaving Crichton, this three eyed woman tells him she is having his baby. He try to follow Aeryn but is too late. The End

Hope this helps

:cool: Ruby quartz shades.

4. MartinB

MartinB
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    In order to get the season finished before the Winter Olympics, the BBC in their infinite wisdom showed the the last 4 episodes in the space of 2 weeks. Remember, this is a company who didn't tell anyone that they were showing an episode late on a Saturday night due to its contents. Luckily, I still have the last 3 episodes on my TiVo so if you 2 want copies, mail me with an address.

Martin.

5. pointon

pointon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Stunning. Simpley stunning, as the whole series has been since season 1. The greatest bit of Sci-Fi I have ever personally seen. Roll on Season 3 on DVD. Pure genius. I cannnot say any more. Perfect.

6. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    Farscape was always on too early for me to we taped it and watched it later. If at the end of the program they announced that the next episode was now on a Thursday I missed it as the tape was being rewound at the time.

Great bit of BBC scheduling but they never have been that interested in sci fi or it's fans.

Just look at how they messed about with X Files