1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"FARSCAPE" on R2 DVDs - Has anyone...

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by European, Sep 26, 2000.

1. European

European

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ...seen these two-disc sets ? ? ? Can't seem to find a review anywhere !...

2. Glyn

Glyn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have i think the no2 set. 10 quid from blockbuster, ex-rental (but NEVER rented). they have 1 disk with 3 episodes and the other has 2 with extras. they are 4:3 and are in DD 5.1

If you like the show and have a DD system then it is great, or if you watch it once in a while and see it for 10 pound then get them. shop around, blockbuster seem to sell them for £20, other places £25!

Glyn

------------------
    No mother, You HAVE to watch it this loud, it is a waste of money otherwise.

"I want to tell you a secret, I EAT dead people!"

3. European

European

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the info! Will order the discs (not for myself but for a collegue) @ £16.99 per two-disc set at Benson's World, which seems fair...

! [​IMG] !

4. mysteriousjimmy

mysteriousjimmy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I live in Australia and have all 4 box sets of Farscape R2 disc at present, box set 5 will be out in October....

What I hate about this is the show is made jointly with channel 9 TV in Australia and there are no plans too release the DVD's here and present there have only been 11 episodes on TV