Fargo (FX) Season 4

jdevil

Distinguished Member
Season 3 was absolutely incredible, best role I’ve seen from Ewan McGregor. Really hope it’s continued and we could explore more of ‘The Firm’.

Red John

I'm glad to hear that a return is likely although I wasn't as keen on S3. The only thing that kept it watchable was David Thewlis as VM Varga. A lot of the humour and quaintness of small town life was missing throughout as were the eccentric characters that made 1+2 so much fun! I wouldn't mind seeing more of " the firm" although it was implied by something Nikki said that actually Varga himself was the head honcho and not the middle management that he claimed to be!

setjellyfish

I only recently discovered Fargo on Netflix, watched season 1 and 2 but they don't have season 3. I know it was on Channel 4 but it's not on All4 any longer, is it coming to netflix or has it gone somewhere else?

mooperman

Distinguished Member
i thought season 3 was meant to be the last - great to see a 4th coming.

SyStemDeMoN

I didn't enjoy season 3. I will have to rewatch when I get a chance.
Season 1 and 2 were must see tv for me

IL Cattivo

Fantastic news..

Loved Seasons 1 & 2, 3 was a good watch but not a scratch on the first two, even though McGregor & Thewlis were fantastic in it. Just felt the story was a little weak compared to it's predecessors.

richardb70

Distinguished Member
This looks awesome.

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
Is season 3 any good? We thought the first two were excellent but after one episode of s3 we just weren't feeling it.