farcry

dennis

in case you dont know,there is a patch out for farcry(allready??)go to http://www.farcry.ubi.com.

dose anybody know if the game is in 5.1,ican only get the sound out of my front speakers,but back in desktop all speakers work,ive tried enabling 5.1 in the game setup but it still wont work.there is nothing wrong with my sound system(audigy2.nx)so im puzzled,good game though:smashin:

BBCuk2day

Standard Member
i get 5.1 out of the game with my audigy 2!! You have to make sure in creative speaker settings it is set to 5.1 or 6.1 then just set farcry up to use dolby 5.1 and the tick the eax hw mix box (option a little further down) and should work fine!!

dennis

Originally posted by BBCuk2day
i get 5.1 out of the game with my audigy 2!! You have to make sure in creative speaker settings it is set to 5.1 or 6.1 then just set farcry up to use dolby 5.1 and the tick the eax hw mix box (opti
on a little further down) and should work fine!!

thanks mate,i tried this but no joy.so ive just been to pc world and exchanged the card,now works perfectly!,thats better i am starting the game from the begining again, the difference in sound is amazing.
cheers.
den::D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T/9x Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom