Far Cry instincts

holtehero

Prominent Member
Reaction score
So whos getting this for the weekend? and planning on playing on live

had pretty good reviews all in all and looks like the last good game to waste some time on till the 360

I've got it but havent played it yet. If its anywhere near as good as the PC version then I'll be happy as I loved the pc version, completed it which is a rarity these days.
Not to sure about the lack of mouse and keyboard though, these type of FPS do work best with a keyboard and mouse.

Yep I'll be having a crack at this beastie. The PC version is a fave of mine.

I have completed the pc version and loved it. I was sceptical that they could do a good job on the xbox. However I received the demo on OXM and I was pleasantly surprised how good the game was. Ok the graphics are no where near as good as a pc but for the xbox they were very good. The control method also works really well. From playing the demo I would give this a 9/10 :thumbsup:

Is Live play co-op? :confused:

holtehero said:
So whos getting this for the weekend? and planning on playing on live

had pretty good reviews all in all and looks like the last good game to waste some time on till the 360

Last good game? What about Pro Evo 5?!!!!!!!?

Ok, last good FPS worth playing on live :D

Actually pro evo 5 had forgot about that (ducks for cover)

Looks worth a bash, except im just about to convert garage to HC room and all gear is packed up. Prob no live now till its finished. :( But will be happy chappy when done :D .

Matt

We finished decorating WHOLE house :thumbsdow , had a look for properties, could find nothing we liked so didnt even bother putting house up for sale. Trouble is, I had taken all my HC setup out of the sitting room and packed it up. Only one option left, the garage. Im not complaining, when its all set up it will make it all much easier :smashin:

Matt

it's ubisoft.
does this mean that it is region free?

If i buy a uk one, will it work on my us xbox, does anyone know?

Well thats a good question Bones, guess the quickest option is to rent it and see or buy it and if it doesn't work take it back

Was lockdown region free as thats the latest ubisoft game

ordered it now.
might not get it til monday though, oh well.
wish I'd known it was coming out.
wish I could take lockdown back. gits.

I ordered at gameplay at lunchtime, despatched this evening so hopefully here either tomorrow or saturday

From what i have read the single player is really good and also the new feral abilities add something to multiplayer also

lockdown hasn't been as good as i hoped, not all bad but wasn't finished in my opinion and without the regulars playing not as much fun

Malone said:
Looks worth a bash, except im just about to convert garage to HC room and all gear is packed up. Prob no live now till its finished. :( But will be happy chappy when done :D .

Matt

lovely,now i know where keep all your gear,no need to rob your house!:thumbsup:

btw that pgr3 vid looks feckin awesome buddy:eek:

As long as you get past the Alsation cross and the rottweiller cross :devil:

Matt

Blimey more of the old RS6 BA crew in the same place than i have seen for don't know how long :hiya:

I bought FCI in Game today.

On the shelf were some copies marked at 32.99 ( 2 quid less than the majority of the other copies in the shop).

I told everyone in the queue that had a 34.99 copy!
Not only did this benefit a lot of people in the shop , it also got me considerably further up the queue!

And the manager was not happy!
Sent one of his minions off with a bullet to collect up all the mispriced copies!

Ahhhh ... nice way to round of the week!

Looking forward to your thoughts Mr D – this game is meant to be quite special!

Just got Far Cry and FIFA 06 and I promised myself no more games to the 360...

FCI is the last for me too ubtil the 360. Although I did buy a gamecube for 20 quid the other week so I'll probably get RE4.

Its an awesome game both single and multiplayer.

You can tell they have made a big effort with this, its not just a lazy PC port this is a whole new game.

I am absolutely amazed by the quality they have been able to squeze out of the xbox for this. Graphics really are top notch certainly amongst the best I have ever seen from the xbox.

It will be really interesting to see how the custom maps / upload works out for live, obviously trying to get some low level mod aspect into the community even if it dosnt work the effort is appreciated.

This is one of the few games that could be worth carrying onto the 360......

Sounds good harris. Don't know whether to order it or not, I've got the first but haven't even played that yet! :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom