• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Far Cry Instincts : Predator

hot-fuzz

Banned
Hey, you seen how this game is shaping up?

Awesome.... AND IGN confirm that the level editor is in there. :D
This game was the surprise hit for me on the Xbox1, i loved it more than games i treasured.

A 4 page hands on preview is up here :

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/694/694740p1.html

Im sure there will be a preview vid soon. Roll on 31/03, if i havent stopped playing GRAW.

AFSTER

Me m8 has Farcry for PC and it looked amazing - never played any of them

I might get it but then just ordered Fight Night and GRAW

U dont get any good games for a while then u like get 4 in one month

D

Deleted member 92943

Probably pick this up at the end of the month as i am not getting Elder Scrolls. Oblivian

Gillsfan

Banned
Fantastic game. Loved it for the PC & Xbox.

Im hoping to play it next tuesday when Ubisoft have the multiplayer code test at M$ offices in London.

featherhall

Distinguished Member
I've just bought GRAW and FN3 (ouch!!!), also I must buy Oblivion on the 24th and very tempted to get Burnout next Friday !!!!
I would love to get Far Cry as well, but there is no way I can -
a) afford it
b) play them all.

like buses, they all come at once !!!!! one things for certain, they all look absolute top drawer, and it's a fantastic time to own a 360. I think the 360 will really take off especially when people see FN3 in action in stores.

got these 2 titles this morning, and can't wait to get into them this weekend

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
I've got this pre-ordered along with GRAW with the HMV deal and can't wait. The graphics look sublime, I hope the conversion is as good as the Xbox version.

nero0410

Distinguished Member
I havent pre ordered this yet, but I think it will have to be the next on my list

tris

The Codfather

Standard Member
I'll definately be picking this up I think, had a quick go on the Xbox version and player some split screen and it seemed great.

If the Single Player is good it should be a blast, if there's 4 player Split Screen + System Link it'll be essential.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom