Far Cry 5 (PS4)

Had an email from amazon earlier saying they've upgraded my order to the amazon limited edition:

The Limited Edition includes the standard game and the Outlaw & Chaos Packs. The Outlaw pack contains a Pick-up Truck, a D2 Shotgun and Cap & Light Jacket. The Chaos pack contains 4 x Fast Buffs, 4 x Furious Buffs, 4 x Molotov Cocktails and 4 x Animal Baits.

I pre-ordered the gold edition free Far Cry 3.:D

Had an email from amazon earlier saying they've upgraded my order to the amazon limited edition:

The Limited Edition includes the standard game and the Outlaw & Chaos Packs. The Outlaw pack contains a Pick-up Truck, a D2 Shotgun and Cap & Light Jacket. The Chaos pack contains 4 x Fast Buffs, 4 x Furious Buffs, 4 x Molotov Cocktails and 4 x Animal Baits.
I've preordered the Gold edition from Amazon, wonder if that'll get the Limited Edition content as well?

I've preordered the Gold edition from Amazon, wonder if that'll get the Limited Edition content as well?

There isn't a Limited Edition, there is a Deluxe Edition though, you get the Deluxe Edition DLC included in the Gold Edition.

591980f94e0165260a8b4568-1.jpg

Last edited:
There isn't a Limited Edition, there is a Deluxe Edition though, you get the Deluxe Edition DLC included in the Gold Edition.

591980f94e0165260a8b4568-1.jpg
I was referring to the Amazon limited edition that was quoted in my post above...

I was referring to the Amazon limited edition that was quoted in my post above...

Sorry mate, :facepalm: didn't realise it was a Amazon exclusive.:thumbsup:

The Gold Edition includes:

• FAR CRY® 5 game with special Gold key art.

• The SEASON PASS: Extend your FAR CRY® 5 experience with the Season Pass which includes additional stories, content and gear.

• The DIGITAL DELUXE PACK which includes early access to a range of equipment, vehicles, weapons and consumables to lead the resistance and fight against The Project at Eden’s Gate.

• The BIG GAME HUNTER PACK gives the player access to the Big Game Hunter Compound Bow, the Big Game Hunter ATV and the Big Game Hunter Outfit.

• The ACE PILOT PACK gives the player access to the Ace Pilot 1911 handgun, the Ace Pilot Helicopter and the Ace Pilot Outfit.

• The EXPLOSIVE PACK: A full package of additional consumables with 4x Dynamite, 4x C4, 4x Grenades and 4x Proximity Mines.

• The CHAOS PACK: A full package of additional consumables with 4x Fast Buffs, 4x Furious Buffs, 4x Molotov Cocktails and 4x Animal Bait.

• AR-C Assault Rifle & .44 Magnum Handgun with unique skins.

Last edited:
I wonder if they will use the same map as they did in FC4 and Primal.

Ive always had single player games on ps4 however since the one x was released im in limbo.
Looks bloody amazing Though

Ive always had single player games on ps4 however since the one x was released im in limbo.
Looks bloody amazing Though

If you have the One X and a 4k tv then get it for that.:D

I thought you could do the whole campaign in co-op?

You can do 2 player co-op missions together, its not like the brilliant Wildlands which was 4 player co-op free roam, I don't like the fact that they've taken away the mini map in FC5.

Looks like progress will only save for player 1 in co-op.

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I wonder how this will compare in size and scope to Fallout 4? I sunk a ridiculous amount of hours into that -when an Open World is done right it's by far my favourite genre.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I wonder how this will compare in size and scope to Fallout 4? I sunk a ridiculous amount of hours into that -when an Open World is done right it's by far my favourite genre.

I would of thought going by previous games it won't compete in size or scope. It will be a great open world game but not something you would sink 200+ hours into I would of thought.
Your looking probably 50+ hours to complete everything.

I'm still swithering between buying a Pro or XB1X (+ 4K TV).

Still debating whether to go physical or digital for the gold edition.

EDIT: Gone with gold on digital. Cost me the same as physical (£59)with buying 2x £35 psn credit for just under £30 apiece. Still a lot of cash for me as it's been a while since I spent over £50 on a game. I think Nioh + season pass last year was the last one.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom