FAO: Xbox and PHD8 owners

tjradiohead

Prominent Member
Reaction score
:eek: For those of you who havent yet softmodded your xbox and got the component cables, what are you waiting for??

Amped 2 at 720p looks incredible!

360 esque even!

its worth the money just to see what your screen is capable of gaming wise!

grrr....:) I got the softmod kit through the xbox forum but my bloody xbox isn't allowing copying from the memory card...so i have to wait for 360....got any pics?

Pics dont really show how good it looks, what problems did you run into? Ill see if i can help.

well i've sent the kit on now, but the prob is when you want to copy saves from mem card to hard drive you only get the option to delete and not copy / save. It's my sons xbox and he says it usd to be fine but suddenly stopped working a few months back.

Bit off topic but seeing as you are both very much up to speed with Xbox and Plasmas.
I have a PW8 and have a 360 on order. How should I connect it to my panel? I have seen the component cable http://www.whitedog.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=965 but have no idea what board I will need to get. I am currently
using DVD component to VGA on the panel and a Sky to a scart board.

Thanks

Just to let people know incase they haven't heard, the first few XBox360 games will be using a 6th of the total power, utilising only one of the cores in single threaded mode, this is because even though MS say the XBox 360 is easier to develop for than the PS3, its still a pain-in-the-ass.

Just thought i'd share that with you guys :)

Jim_Fear said:
Just to let people know incase they haven't heard, the first few XBox360 games will be using a 6th of the total power, utilising only one of the cores in single threaded mode, this is because even though MS say the XBox 360 is easier to develop for than the PS3, its still a pain-in-the-ass.

Just thought i'd share that with you guys :)

or is it just a warning that the games wont look or play that much different than the xbox? :rotfl:

i will be gettin one thou for the colour lol (white)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom