Fantasy Premier League 2019/20

Yeah typical of Kane to draw points just when I'd finally got rid of him. But I did get two useful guys in replacement, one got 6 points and the other plays later.

Looking at the league it's very close and with their 44 points, TACTICSTRUCK can't be ruled out for that trip to Bermuda! 🤣

oie-41j-Pse9u-RZf-Q.jpg

I'm having a shocking week again, Liverpool have dropped a gear which is killing me as I've got TAA and VVD in my back line. TAA is my captain too. Jimenez at Wolves seems to be the only one scoring points for me at the moment, he's got 9 this week out of the 17 my team has scored so far. I did put in Martial so he could give me a few points if he has a good game against Crystal Palace.
I've played my bench boost for next week, but my bench is crap so I doubt it'll help much.

I've organised a reasonable bench for GW37 which is:

Dean Henderson (Sheff U home v Everton)
John Lundstram (Sheff U home v Everton)
Christian Pulisic (Chelsea away v Liverpool)
Willy Boly (Wolves home v Crystal Palace)

I looked and don't see his team there. It may be that he gave up and removed his team. I did the same myself a couple of seasons back just because I realised I could no longer make the top six!

I hope once this affected season is over we can all start a new season together again whoever is in the chair, I hope @YNWA1892 is okay of course in the meantime.
I left all the leagues I was in, I was in with a shout for top spot in a couple but gave up lol.

I might return next season but not sure yet.

I left all the leagues I was in, I was in with a shout for top spot in a couple but gave up lol.

I might return next season but not sure yet.

That's kind of what I did.

Stayed in the ones where I will finish head held high!

You'll be back.

It's the power of AVF - the magnet that just keeps sucking you in.

Finbarr-Saunders.jpg

Just looking forward to finish this and not have to worry about FL. One bad week from Jason and Dave can catch him!

Just looking forward to finish this and not have to worry about FL. One bad week from Jason and Dave can catch him!

I was comfortably above Dave for a few weeks earlier this season. He's been making good(or lucky!) calls since then and I haven't. But yeah it's good it will be over soon enough.

Yeah made some horrible decisions lately and been taking silly hits to try catch up in another mini league I’m in which has just let me down overall. I believe Dave still has his free hit chip so he’s very much in a great position to win it.

Will be good once the season is over. It's been incredibly rubbish as a Norwich fan.

... and Norwich lose 0-2 to Burnley and had two players sent off. I benefit from Pope's clean sheet and from luckily bringing in Tarkowski - decent start for GW37!

Same. But Tarkowski on my bench with bench boost. If Wolves and Arsenal can also keep a clean sheet too pls..

Yeah made some horrible decisions lately and been taking silly hits to try catch up in another mini league I’m in which has just let me down overall. I believe Dave still has his free hit chip so he’s very much in a great position to win it.

Will be good once the season is over. It's been incredibly rubbish as a Norwich fan.

Free hit is live. Big decisions to get into the top 10k! I didn't expect to be able to make up so much ground when it restarted but apart from last week it's gone pretty well.

Still hoping to retain my av forums title 😀

Ooof. Beno's Barmy Army on the march. In the battle for fifth, having Sterling in the team made the difference. Just 21 points separate fifth and tenth now.

oie-f4zi-Yv-O1-Fh-L5.jpg

Only 14 points separate David and Jason at the top, proving that only fools and horses work!

The final round of games are on Sunday with all the matches kicking off at the same time.

Well this is a right load of old tosh. Most people have got Bruno as catain which at the moment will yield 2pts as he has just picked up a yellow card. I'd need goals from either Virgil or Trent later to compensate.

Well this is a right load of old tosh. Most people have got Bruno as catain which at the moment will yield 2pts as he has just picked up a yellow card. I'd need goals from either Virgil or Trent later to compensate.

That’s exactly why I had Tony Martial as captain. But I replaced Greenwood with Rashford and left Doherty on the bench!

Just logged into the PayPal account and the money is still there!

£200.

There's that clickable button to send money out so on Monday when it's all done and dusted, need to look at the allocation of prizes and start sending out to those who can supply me their email to do it.

The next thing will be to contact Woody to see if he wants to resume chair because I think there's a plan for Sept 12 start for the new season and hopefully our twenty members will join in again.

teams set for final games,some big liverpool players not starting,good luck anyone in the running for prizes. :thumbsup:

Yes, I'll go with that.

My only issue so far is that Cedric Soares is on the bench in my battle to claim fifth spot.

FINAL FANTASY

Ed233-Pp-Wk-AEi-Am9.png

Won't mind if Watford score now so long as Soares doesn't play.

David Silva is actually captaining the Manchester City team too on his final EPL appearance.

Yes, I'll go with that.

My only issue so far is that Cedric Soares is on the bench in my battle to claim fifth spot.

FINAL FANTASY

Ed233-Pp-Wk-AEi-Am9.png

Won't mind if Watford score now so long as Soares doesn't play.

David Silva is actually captaining the Manchester City team too on his final EPL appearance.
put silva in can see players trying to set him up for goals.

Just went with the wrong skipper really and will finish eight or ninth which is a little disappointing. Banked on Kane and Son doing the bizx at the Palace but that didn't pan out.

I can see that Jason has held on to top spot and is champion as Dave's free hit looks like it was about as useful as mine. 🤣

And to add to the pain, much local disappointment with Bournemouth being relegated despite their win although I imagine no Premier League purists will miss them.

Six or seven weeks now with no more heartache until we start this all over again. 🙃

Last edited:
I dropped into mid table last week with the fine margins there. I don't want to know where I finished.