Fantasy Football League 2018-2019

I was 18th after the first few weeks. Was 2nd last week so can be done. Did terrible last week tho. Not having Aguero is a massive gamble
I thought as City play United, Aguero wouldn't score and Kane would v Palace lol.

Guess I'll be transferring Aguero back in this week, not sure if it'll be Aubameyang or Kane that makes way though....

f4757e39-d551-4875-8130-dd74d376e013.jpg

Who is Tavares and who is he replacing? All we know so far is heaven must be missing an angel.

And there ya go, I'm taking Mane out which will mean he will score a couple....

So far every single week I've taken a player out they've scored in the following game

And there ya go, I'm taking Mane out which will mean he will score a couple....

So far every single week I've taken a player out they've scored in the following game

Same here. I put in form players like Arnie in and they go to shit immediately.

I dropped Hazard for Sterling and also captained him. That paid off handsomely, I must say :clap::clap:

I did exactly the same

I have just done the same a week too late but hopefully Sterling will continue this form.

I may need to change my team name from Spirit Of Eden to something else now though.

Everyone have fun, good

Closing

I'll give you a chance to work it out.

I'll give you a chance to work it out.

If you're closing the thread, then I'd rather you made clear your reasoning for doing so.
There's enough cryptic stuff in the Politics threads without it coming into here too.

If you're not, then I don't get the comment, unless it's related to a team you've entered...

I now see that @John's team is bottom of the AVF league. Must be because of that :)

Yeah, and just noticed the wink I'd left didn't take

You must not have watched them play at all this year. In which case I'm envious. I've lost hours of my life to that shit show the last few years

Great use of the free hit chip by Neil

Also the first and last time I ever captain a Man U player.

It was a combination of seeing two injured starting players and working out permutations to change the squad that would work well based on the fixtures. Having said that, I still got my pants pulled down by Huddersfield winning at Wolves :D

I take Kane out for Aguero and make him captain and he isn't even in the squad..........

Time to give up now.

I did the same so of course Kane will go a scoring spree.
Probably, I also didn't think about my VC and when I took the C away from Aubameyang it made Mane my vice...., no doubt Aubameyang will also score a couple

Lol I also brought Sterling in for Mane as apparently he's injured. No doubt he will play and score now.

In a plus I also brought Wilson in but left Fraser on the bench, hopefully Zabaletta doesn't come and I'll get Fraser's points.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom