Fantasy Football League 2018-2019

That would be me. My FF season is over. The last month I have had absolutely nothing go for me

Sterling predictably benched.

All those managers who triple-captained him.... when will we ever learn?
I went with Aguero who is unfortunately injured.

I also opted for a Wolves defender over Robertson who got more points in one game than Jonny did in two.... Even the Palace defender I benched would have done better.

The next week of games is going to be where I could catch a few if I do my subs correctly.

I went with Aguero who is unfortunately injured.

I also opted for a Wolves defender over Robertson who got more points in one game than Jonny did in two.... Even the Palace defender I benched would have done better.
This sounds exactly like me. Except the Aguero bit. I went Sterling which turned out even worse

I hate this game. Not playing it again.

128 points! Possibly my best ever gameweek score...

Has to put me in the running for the 'most points in a gameweek' prize doesn't it?

128 points! Possibly my best ever gameweek score...

Has to put me in the running for the 'most points in a gameweek' prize doesn't it?
Yes I think that may out you in the lead for most points in a week.

I'm just looking to next season now, this one has been a write off for me :(.

This week I was hoping to get a few points but looks like I won't, maybe I should have transfered Keita in and triple captained him like one person did, I mean who does that........
Screenshot_20190406-105841.jpg

Did most people have Vardy capt ?

I went for Hazard as I transferred him and Vardy in for Aguero + Pogba.

132 points for me this week - what is the top weekly points score so far? I know there was a 128 a few weeks ago.

Bloody hell. 61 for me and that's after 15pt Pogba came off the bench for non featuring Lacazette.

Had Duffy and Murphy and they did nothing in their double gameweek. Tempting to take them both out and take a minus 4. Wolves have pretty decent fixtures but they're so dodgy I dont want to rely on them.

132 points for me this week - what is the top weekly points score so far? I know there was a 128 a few weeks ago.

What team are you?

I wondered if Lingardium Leviosa have given up as they left Robertson and Mane on the bench.

As beneficiaries of that we were pleased as we are up to tenth again and aim to finish higher.

Yeah, that would be me. And yes, pretty much given up. Was doing well until about 6 weeks ago when it went really off the rails. No coming back from that now .

What team are you?

I wondered if Lingardium Leviosa have given up as they left Robertson and Mane on the bench.

As beneficiaries of that we were pleased as we are up to tenth again and aim to finish higher.

Mid-table Certs - but struggling to make mid-table.

Yeah, that would be me. And yes, pretty much given up. Was doing well until about 6 weeks ago when it went really off the rails. No coming back from that now .

Wow. Mind you I can't talk. Happened to me last season and when I saw sixth was the highest I could get I deleted the team!

I guess it won't affect all your staff as you'd have paid their wages up front. :rotfl:

6th place secured! Which would have been the same as last year had we not baled. "This time next year we'll be millionaires".

Screenshot-20190513-054221-Chrome.jpg

Congrats Untouchables, commiserations Pique Blinders - what a race!

Last edited:
Congrats Dave.

competitive league right up to the end of the season. Congrats Dave.

Thanks folks. Thought I'd blown it in the last quarter of the season, but got there.

My first top 10k finish, which has been my goal since I started playing a few seasons back.

A really competitive league with 5 / 6 teams in contention as recently as March!

Thanks @Woodywizz for arranging the ML

Congrats all winners!

Will sort out prizes in next day or so

Right everyone, apologies that I've not been around a lot to sort out the final places and winnings. I didn't actually realise how close it had been in the end, with just 25 points separating the top 3!

Anyway, final standings are as follows :
  • 1st Place : The Untouchables (@davidegee ) - prize £90
  • 2nd Place : Pique Blinders (@ledgey7 ) - prize £50
  • 3rd Place : Tactics Truck (@SHATNERSTACTIC ) - prize £30
  • Wooden Spoon : DoinItDifferently (@rustybin ) - prize £10
  • Most points in a GW : MidTable Certs (@dowzer ) - 134 pts in GW 34 - prize £50

If all you guys would like to send me a DM with your bank details / paypal - then I will send you your winnings.

Well done all and here's to next season's comp!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom