Fantasy Football League 2017-2018

Salah as captain today. Thank fudge
It cost me 4 points to swap Firmino for Vardy [emoji23]

So my captain got me Zero points today.......

My captain points are really costing me at the moment [emoji35]

At least you might have had an assist. Alan McInally was reporting on it. I think Bobby did assist a goal but it was ruled out - just your luck. Wildcard is now available. We're off out to grab a KFC family bucket - we'll pass it down when we're finished so you can be sick into it lol - just kidding :(

Lingard was a great transfer in almost as good as Firmino.......

Good old Pep sticking Sterling and Aguero on the bench......

I foresaw that although Aguero is on and with Sane looking out of sorts and it being 0-0, it would not surprise me if we saw Sterling second half.

I hope so, too many absentees and low point scorers this week.

Used my wildcard, I was juggling the team and didn't see it turn 11.30 :(

Hopefully Kane doesn't play as was swapping Eriksen and Vardy for Kane and Wilshere but wouldn't let me submit change [emoji85][emoji85]

Hopefully Kane doesn't play

How very dare you! Of course Kane will play (both games) and we will be awarded bags of points!

In other news, just seen the handball by Chambers that never was - that terrible decision cost a fair few clean sheet bonuses I would think.

Used my wildcard, I was juggling the team and didn't see it turn 11.30

Got home 11:48 so past the deadline to make any other alterations. Will be saving the wildcard for a fair while yet.

Used my wildcard, I was juggling the team and didn't see it turn 11.30 :(

Hopefully Kane doesn't play as was swapping Eriksen and Vardy for Kane and Wilshere but wouldn't let me submit change [emoji85][emoji85]

If we compiled all your posts on this thread, I’m sure we would have the makings of a decent Mr. Bean episode!:laugh:

If we compiled all your posts on this thread, I’m sure we would have the makings of a decent Mr. Bean episode![emoji23]
Lol I didn't realise Spurs had an extra day for Kane to recover I fully expect him to play tomorrow now :(.

I've also taken Salah out as I read he's out, big push for the top 3 needed now as the last few weeks have been awful.

Lol I didn't realise Spurs had an extra day for Kane to recover I fully expect him to play tomorrow now :(.

I've also taken Salah out as I read he's out, big push for the top 3 needed now as the last few weeks have been awful.

To be honest mate I’ve not really been keeping track of my team over the last week or so. I guess I’ll just let it roll and see where we end up!

Just checked everyone's teams and almost all the teams above me have kept Salah and Kane, hopefully both don't play [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Salah won't play but I think in most cases it probably wasn't worth transferring him out. Hopefully Kane will play. De Bruyne getting injured forced my hand and in his Sterling, and I put Vardy in as my strikers were crap apart from Kane

I used my Free Hit chip and brought in as many Hammers and Spurs players as possible. I was tempted to Triple Captain Kane but the deadline had passed.

I'm sure Salah will make it. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh bugger, he's now 50/50 - who will replace him?

Gomez or Matic, hope not Matic, we can't wait to get rid of him. :mad:

No Coutinho, Firmino or Vardy either. I do hope @YNWA1892 is okay! :eek:

The Fab Four are down to just one as Jurgen Klopp makes changes for the trip to Turf Moor. Mo Salah and Philippe Coutinho are not in the squad at all as Liverpool make SEVEN changes. Dominic Solanke and Adam Lallana start.

I officially give up now, wild card used and three of the new recruits aren't playing lol

And Klopp's an idiot, dropping Firmino and Coutinho, Klavan and Lovren in defence, it'll serve him right if we lose......

Can't understand Klavan over Matip tbh - maybe Matip and VvD will be the future pairing though.

Expect Bobby to appear off the bench though, particularly if things aren't going Liverpool's way.

One thing's for sure, and with the return of Tarkowski, Burnley will fancy their chances today.

Last edited:
Unless it’s not updated yet but how did Kane not get an assist for Ali’s goal?

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom