Fantasy Football League 2017-2018

I'm guessing Rooney wanted Christmas off then... Not played since I put him in my team

Unless Nicolas Otamendi develops flu or is dropped, I should have at least one defender playing this week.

Ben Davies - benched
Joseph Gomez- benched
Danny Simpson - injured
Stephen Ward - injured

To be fair though, choosing two of those who are regularly rotated, it's a gamble that can backfire any time.

@YNWA1892 if it wasn't for 'Dave' your lot would only have 16 points! I will enjoy being above you for a few hours. We're even going past Andy AVF! Now watch Aguero start on the bench tomorrow :p Yes, I've been at the chocolate liquers!

I've almost given up with this league now.... I was half tempted to bring Firmino back in for Rooney but thought surely he wouldn't miss two games with a cold, I guess he's had to do a lot of crawling this Xmas to Coleen lol.

I need an Aguero hat trick to make the decision picking him over Kane worthwhile now.

All I know is my team is awful and needs a huge change of fortune to climb up the league.

You will have the option of the January wildcard soon. As for us, there'll be dancing on the streets of Sterling tonight and real belief that we can secure one of the top prizes in this competition - I think third is a trip to Las Vegas?

Aguero looks the wrong choice now........

Gone from third to tenth in a week and going to get worse by the looks of it. Might be out of the title race

Gone from third to tenth in a week and going to get worse by the looks of it. Might be out of the title race
I've gone from 4th to 12th in two weeks stupid decisions such as putting Vardy and Lacazette in for Firmino and Lukaku didn't help, also Silva not playing and now Rooney, I think that's me done for this season :(

Picking Aguero over Kane was the final nail.

Gone from 14th to 7th in two weeks by avoiding Vardy, Rooney and Lacazette. :rolleyes:
And Aguero and Silva [emoji23]

At least Mbemba got me two points no idea how lol

I've dropped from 1st to 9th. Not liking this at all

I moved out of the bottom 3 for the first time in months! Still not liking it but enough time to achieve mid table obscurity.

nintchdbpict0003214291721_1.jpg

"If one finishes in the bottom three, does one have to apply for re-election?"

I've dropped from 1st to 9th. Not liking this at all
You've also lost the highest score in a week as well, not been a good few weeks for you.

If I had captained Kane I would have scored a round hundred. Who are Beno's Barmy Army? They used their first wildcard and bagged 105 points, gone top of the shop.

Yep, that’s the highest points in a GW gone - now at 106 pts. First post updated accordingly.

I was happy with 72 points given I had both Monreal and Silva scoring 0, and Bertrand and Austin as subs also not playing. Magic

The Beeb pre-match news; no great shakes...

Bournemouth 15:00 Everton

Wayne Rooney returns for Everton after missing two games due to illness, while James McCarthy is also available.

Chelsea 15:00 Stoke

Chelsea have no new injury concerns but Antonio Conte may rotate his squad with a trip to Arsenal to come on Wednesday.

Huddersfield 15:00 Burnley

Laurent Depoitre is vying for a recall, while Chris Lowe is in contention to recover from a foot problem. Burnley will be without defender Stephen Ward, who is missing for a fourth game due to a knee injury.

Liverpool 15:00 Leicester

Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson could be out until February with a hamstring injury.

Newcastle 15:00 Brighton

Newcastle goalkeeper Rob Elliot has been ruled out with a thigh injury. He joins Jesus Gamez, Florian Lejeune and Aleksandar Mitrovic on the sidelines, but Isaac Hayden returns after missing the last two matches.

Watford 15:00 Swansea

Watford head coach Marco Silva could welcome back Will Hughes, Miguel Britos and Isaac Success after injury. New Swansea manager Carlos Carvalhal could have Wilfried Bony back from a hamstring injury which has kept him out for two matches.

Man Utd 17:30 Southampton

Romelu Lukaku is likely to start despite Jose Mourinho admitting the Manchester United forward is "tired".

Pity about Rob Elliot, reckon he'd keep a clean sheet against Brighton. If Conte rotates, expect it to be Fabregas back on the bench and Cahill for Rudiger. Today I must toss a coin between Phillipe and Mo for the armband.

I took Vardy out last night so he was bound to score [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh *** I need to remember to check who my captain is after transferring players in, Firmino captain instead of Aguero.......

Typical I swap Vardy for Firmino and the one I take out scores.

My captain points are really costing me at the moment [emoji35]

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom