Fantasy Football League 2016-2017

Gutted I didn't put Kane as captain could done some catching up on @TwoJs

Same here, Mane better score 4 tomorrow.

Was going to put Kane in yesterday and then decided not to. Bollox. Think any small chance of catching up is gone now

Can I join you? Originally I planned to captain him but Stoke haven't been bad defensively. So I erred on the side of caution (result idiocy) and now we're being made to pay. Who'd be a manager! :facepalm:
I opted for Costa :(

Great I took Alli out yesterday to get funds for Lukaku lol........

Just played my wildcard [emoji1]

Lots of interesting decisions to be made in next couple of weeks given GW28 is a barren fixture list. I worked out what I was going to do on Friday transfer window (Friday lunchtimes are FF time!!) whilst having a morning 'sit down' earlier and have since forgotten.. it does involve playing my wildcard during an impending GW where teams play twice..

I see they've sneaked Man City v Stoke into gameweek 27. Match to be played next Wednesday, 8th March.

But then City are not playing GW28....I was hoping City would lose to Huddersfield in the Cup and was ready to load up on City players..need a rethink at present I won't have a team to put out in GW28

Aguero captain and Crouch double bubble you say... ? [emoji6]

Well why not although I've only got Sterling! For those of us with ground to make up it's time to take a gamble. And as 1000 Cutts says above, quite a few of us will struggle to get a full team out in GW28 with just four matches on.

Am I missing something, but GW 28 is showing as.....
IMG_3232.JPG

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom