Fantasy Football 2012/13 - GAME ON!!

That is one aspect about this particular version of Fantasy Football which I don't like is the double points for captain.

In previous years it simply a matter of picking RvP, Ronaldo, Henry but more often than not it's just sheer luck picking a captain who happens to score a hat-trick that week and it is a knack I have completely lost this season :facepalm:

I've proved to be such a jinx for players this season I might just stick to picking players I don't like to ensure they do badly :D

Last edited:
I thank you

Think you will find the Brawl is were it's at - never mind this "getting the most cumulative points" malarky. It's all about the mano a mano

Err..........

i agree (now im doing crap in the league) :)

andyparksy said:
I thank you

Think you will find the Brawl is were it's at - never mind this "getting the most cumulative points" malarky. It's all about the mano a mano

Err..........

If I remember rightly, the top 4 in the brawl qualify for a straight knockout comp for the final 2 games. So it's still all to play for.

If I remember rightly, the top 4 in the brawl qualify for a straight knockout comp for the final 2 games. So it's still all to play for.

Looks like its the top 8. The Red Devils are looking good at this point! :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom