1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fantastic

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by hulkhead, Mar 3, 2003.

1. hulkhead

hulkhead

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Had my nephews over this weekend (aged 6 & 9) and had some excellent gaming experiences. Never underestimate the gaming expertise of kids!!!!

Played Halo co-op - fantastic and a host of other xbox fps 2 player \ co-op such as timesplitters 2 \ DOA3 etc what a difference to a game 2 human players make. The games are excellent 1 player but 2......

Also had the dreamcast up and running. What an excellent machine that is. 2 player sonic 2 is such a laugh - how fast is that game - is there a faster 2 player game out there????

Well surprised on how good the dreamcast games look after all this time...especially soul caliber \ sonic 2 etc

To round things off we evenn had the xbox and dreamcast playing at the same time on the same tv (we have a sony with PIP twin tuners) - so had splinter cell on one side and sonic on the other - it keeps the kids happy.

All in all one good gaming weekend...just wish that the kids were not so good...

2. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Looked the scene from The Simpons? (Bart slaughtering Homer with the Boxing game) :D

3. colesy

colesy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Yeah, My nephews (13&9) are great on games. I even had to call them over when i had Spiderman on my Xbox 'cos I thought it was hard.
    I remember the days when my reactions were quicker and I could master any game without spending 20 mins reading the instructions. Now they beat me on everygame....apart form good 'ol mario kart though.
    Must be time to put me down :suicide: and I'm only 28 :smoke: