Fantastic help from Hisense

cleggy27

Novice Member
Reaction score
I have a Hisense TV H55A6200uk that is just 2 year old and 1 week out of its 2 year warranty.
Today went to use it to play BBC i player and the tv said no internet connection ,so i tried to connect wirelessly and got the message 'wireless module is disconnected'.Tried ethernet and that was ok.Checked router no problem there.As i had not done anything and the wireless module is inside the tv set i was puzzled. So i rang Hisense today Saturday (not really expecting to get it fixed or sorted as i thought something in tv had failed) and a very nice lady called Rachel sorted me out.I was told to unplug the power cord from the tv,then press and hold the power button on the remote or tv,then plug back the tv and turn on.Great it worked when connecting to wireless it showed all the available networks .Now its all working again as it should.
So many thanks to Hisense and especially Rachel

So that's great news. Good advice for the other. Thank you and Rachel ...:thumbsup:

Well at least if someone gets 'wireless module is not connected ' message it may help them to fix it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom