1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fans of "Homicide" - read this!

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by PoochJD, May 31, 2002.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi,

Just to inform all of you "Homicide" fans out there, that this superb US crime-drama will soon be back on UK TV screens! :eek:

Yep, thanks to a lot of fan pressure and a lot of polite requests, fledgling UK TV station "Hallmark" have bought the rights to EVERY SINGLE episode of this acclaimed show, and start transmitting it, uncut, and uninterrupted as of Tuesday 4th June 2002!

Every weekday, between 9-10pm, with a nightly repeat at 1-2am, you can finally watch the show, that Channel 4 unceremonoiously dumped, and forced its viewers into never finding out what happened - just as C4 are doing right now, to "NYPD Blue" fans!

Anyway, if you want to watch "Hallmark", you'll need Sky Digital!

So get hooked up, or find someone to tape this show for you! It's bloody fantastic! Honest! ;)

Pooch

2. pointon

pointon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    My day is made...

What's happening with 'NYPD Blue'?

3. encaser

encaser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +112
    Nice one Pooch - I bet you posted on C4 forum?! - this is excellant news. The show has it all, from the funny to the suspenseful and on to the down right uncomfortable viewing - eugh, bloke pushed and caught up by subway train:eek:
    This is a show I'd love to be on DVD, even though it'd be yet another bank schreecher!!
    Just started watching First Wave again, funny to see where it all started again.
    Makes you wonder if Hallmark will pick up NYPD Blue also, but then we'd have to wait no doubt for it to run through, still at least that'd be an option...

4. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi Folks,

Yep - I definitely posted this message on the C4 forums! As for "NYPD Blue", people are still campaigning to get it back on C4, but seeing as it's been nearly two years now since it was last seen on UK terrestrial TV, I don't think we'll ever see its return! :mad:

Also, C4 are still saying that the show will return, but news stories are beginnng to filter through stating that C4 don't hold the rights to the show AT ALL. Thus, I think C4 are now just lying to us, in a desperate attempt to keep NYPD fans hopes up.

I recommend you visit the C4 forums, and read the various NYPD Blue threads, to see the kind of problems and stuff being discussed.

Pooch