Fanfarlo

bowenjones

I only discovered this London based band recently and have been looking forward to the release of their debut album Reservoir. To my surprise, they have decided to sell a download version with 4 bonus tracks for just $1!
The offer stands until July 4th and you can get it here. Their site also includes a few streams of some of the songs on Reservoir.
Reading that back I sound like some kind of promoter :laugh:. But seriously though, it's an excellent album imo and certainly worth the 60p they're asking for it.

bowenjones

Just a little bump as there are only a few days left of this offer.

I'm not that surprised at the lack of interest here. I'm guilty myself of passing on new or unheared of artists without so much of a seconds thought but this really is a superb album with excellent arrangements and definately one for the summer :smashin:

CarlB

I saw Fanfarlo live at the O2 this year, supporting Snow Patrol and they were excellent. Hadn't heard of them before and immediately downloaded the album from iTunes the day after. Looks like I should have waited, but good luck to them as it's a terrific album!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom