Fancy a Racing Championship?

What do you fancy sir?

• Total voters

Spinke

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Vote for what you'd be interested in, and if the interest is there we'll get a little championship arranged for the top 1-2 options.

Probably do 6-8 events with one every 1-2 weeks, continuing if interest remains :).

Racing series = Races only
Time Trial = Time Trials only
Cross-event = Racing + minigames

I realise PGR4 and Sega Rally aren't out yet, but they're not that far away and most people know they'll already be buying them :D.

Voted for the following:

Flatout UC Racing Series - Would definitely be up for this as I don't play it nearly enough!

Sega Rally Revo - but I'm not sure I'll be buying yet, depends if turns out region-free(would make it more affordable).

DIRT Time Trials - Completed this now & trying to sell, difficult to sell games here though so likely still have it for some time yet.

DIRT Time Trials - Completed this now & trying to sell, difficult to sell games here though so likely still have it for some time yet.

fancy a trade for a wii game lee

What is the Flatout UC Cross Event BTW Spinke, is that just a mix of racing/derby & stunts or something?

2 problems, I have an NTSC Wii & super slow Argentina postage:rolleyes:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
wasn`t bothered about the postage time i knew it would be a while forgot about the ntsc part sorry m8

voted Flatout, my 4yr old might join in - hes managed approx 245 worth of gamerpoints so far - oh and he knows the words for all the soft rock tracks in it too.:thumbsup:

i say the race in forza 2, and sega rally (can't wait for it to come out, but will have to have a look at it to see what it's like when it does come...) and the colin mcrae time trials. Although I am not too brilliant in dirt yet, and when I tried on live last, I got whipped :( lol.

But I gotta say I spent too much time on cod3/4 to play racing games, so when I finally do play some racing games again, I'll prolly be really bad...

Well, just sold DiRT on DeRemate(like ebay) so better count me out of that one.

Yup :). Racing/Derby/Person Tossing etc :p.

Can't add a vote for it now but I'd be up for this also, lousy at the stunts but they're great fun!

just rebought forza :D
get more trade in value for when i got get my halo helmet

I voted for them all, Sega Rally and PGR4 are on my to buy list and I have the rest so i'd be up for something a little different!!!

Same here :smashin:.

Doubt I'll be getting Sega Rally now(mainly due to funds) so better count me off the poll for that one(as well as DiRT which I already mentioned I've since sold).

As I can't edit my polls my changes to the votes would be as follows:

-1 vote for the Time trial: DiRT
-1 vote for the Racing series: Sega Rally
+1 vote for the Cross-event: Flatout UC

Had already voted for the Racing series: Flatout UC so no change in that vote.

I've cancelled my Sega Rally preorder as well, so that's another -1. Looks like Flatout and PGR4 will be the ones to do something with... just pondering options of what to do :p.

Sega Rally. Flatout Mixed & PGR4

saying goodbye to Dirt & Forza real soon

Will custom tracks be allowed if PGR4 allows them :D

Mark...

Looking good for PGR4, OXM have given it 10/10, for what it's worth.:smashin:

1 vote for Sega Rally from me. :)

I'm going to wait on the result of this poll before I go ahead with anything else, if there's enough interest it will contain racing titles as well :).

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom