Family restaurants in Earlscourt area?

JonnyTester

I'm taking my WWII-mad son away soon for a trip to the Imperial War Museum. We will be staying for a couple of days in the Earlscourt area and he is such a fussy eater so I know I'll have problems trying to find him somewhere suitable to eat. I'm wondering if anyone here can recommend any family-themed restaurants in the area, maybe American-style serving ribs, chicken, burgers etc, that kind of thing.

loz

Distinguished Member
I'm taking my WWII-mad son away soon for a trip to the Imperial War Museum. We will be staying for a couple of days in the Earlscourt area and he is such a fussy eater so I know I'll have problems trying to find him somewhere suitable to eat. I'm wondering if anyone here can recommend any family-themed restaurants in the area, maybe American-style serving ribs, chicken, burgers etc, that kind of thing.

Frankly, there are lots of such places in the Earlscourt and surrounding area. You shouldn't have a problem finding one.
Easy to hope on the tube and you are in Knightsbrige in a couple of stops, and picaddily circus a couple more.
You might as well go into the Centre and make an occassion of it seeing as you are so close.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom