Family Guy

Dont think so, but whsmiths had series 1 and 3 instore for £10 each. Also i think HMV had then for about £13ish a series.
Not sure about the full boxset though.

Yeah, I got each individual series from HMV for £11.99 a pop last time they had the big sale on. I see the sale is back on so they maybe back at that price. One thing you may want to note is that the compendium boxset also includes an extra disc of bonus material that you cannot get with the individual boxsets, so you may want to go for your original link if you want the extras.

ive only ever used global video once - and that was to get this set. they are very good took about 3 days for delivery it was recorded delivery too - its the best price for the sets i know you can get the 3 individual dvd sets for about 30 quid but if you want the uncovered 2 disc dvd you have to get it in this set you cant buy it seperately, unless youre willing to pay 30 quid for it on ebay!. i sold my 3 individual sets for about 30 quid so it only cost me a tenner for the bonus dvds.

Global are a very good bunch. Good CS.

The ex-rentals are also good value for new-ish releases. Don't expect perfection, though but they all should play.

RichieB

Daywalker, try holding CTRL and moving the mouse wheel up and down. It should change the font size.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom