• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

false chimney and pj install questions

dave760

hi guys been looking at all your installs and very impressed so much so I'm going to have a go myself ,making and fitting isn,t a problem as im a carpenter/joiner by trade

was thinking of a false chimney breast with fire in bottom but as my wall is only 3.3m wide and I've no were else for equipment to go i was going to make units either side with glass doors were the likes of my amp is and sky hd box want to install a drop screen either over the breast or over patio doors need to no what cables you would run before install cos il cove over them when done so won,t be able to run anymore to pj tv won,t be a prob just pj i like the remote switch idea a few of you have used to turn on pj and drop screen also do you think it would get to hot in the unit with all the box,s in there or could leave the middle section either side as shelves and have the amp etc on them not going to rush into this so looking to get it right in my head this is one i made for m8 of mine

1.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom