Falling water

Marika

As someone had already posted a shot of a lovely river scene with beautiful autumn colours, I decided to go for my darker water option. Well, you all know I like the darker moods anyway! Here's a mildly edited shot from today, framing is as was. Near Bethesda in North Wales. I wanted to go to Swallow Falls, but didn't get the chance and probably won't, anymore, in this month.

Falling water by M.H.S, on Flickr

snerkler

Distinguished Member
I really like this, looks like a set/scene from a movie :smashin:

Marika

I really like this, looks like a set/scene from a movie :smashin:

Thanks Toby. This is usually a much much heavier fall. It has been so dry for so long now in North Wales, that a lot of the roaring waterfalls have turned into trickles. I had to perch quite precariously very close to an edge to get this, where normally I could've just gone to the general area of these rapids and get plenty of moving water in my sights. We need some rain!

snerkler

Distinguished Member
Thanks Toby. This is usually a much much heavier fall. It has been so dry for so long now in North Wales, that a lot of the roaring waterfalls have turned into trickles. I had to perch quite precariously very close to an edge to get this, where normally I could've just gone to the general area of these rapids and get plenty of moving water in my sights. We need some rain!
Wow no rain in Wales, what’s happening to the world? :eek: :laugh:

TBH I think more water would have spoilt it, this is spot on imo.

iandrews

Nice, need to view large to see the detail, such as the green plants on the left hand side.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom