• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Fallen Out of Love With VM But no BT Line

Peridot

Currently living in South Wales and have had four years of impeccable service from NTL/Virgin (incredible I know :eek:)

However since late last year that's all changed and my broadband connection is down for lengthy periods every couple of weeks or so.

My patience has now expired and I'm looking to change. However the BT line into the house was disconnected at some point in the past. Is it going to cost a lot to have it reconnected? And will it be any different depending on which alternative ISP I choose?

The original BT cable is still attached to the back of the house, but chopped off. Would it be any cheaper if I reconnected this into a master socket in the house or is a reconnection fee the same no matter what work is required to re-establish the connection?

Thanks in advance for any advice :)

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom