Fair Price for AV192R Silver

Welly123

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm thinking of jumping... What would be a fair price to ask for an AV192R, fully loaded except for scalar?

Can't see any for sale on e-bay, hififorsale etc. to use as a benchmark, only a 32R-DP in the classifieds...

Regards

I bought mine in US some months ago and paid 4000 usd delivered to Norway. It has XLR, RGBS/Component switcher option, PSM192 option (requires Aux PSU&PSM/VSM i/f), VSM2048 video scaler option (requires PSM192) + most of the SW updates. (might have forgotten some options). It is 110v, but I use a converter and it works very good.

Tor Henning

I bought mine in US some months ago and paid 4000 usd delivered to Norway. It has XLR, RS232/IR TX Controller option, RGBS/Component switcher option, PSM192 option (requires Aux PSU&PSM/VSM i/f), VSM2048 video scaler option (requires PSM192) + most of the SW updates. (might have forgotten some options). It is 110v, but I use a converter and it works very good.

Tor Henning

Hi Tor,

Thanks for the information, looks like you got a good deal with the VSM included...

Regards

Hi Russell the last one on ebay was put on at 3K BIN and nobody touched it and that was fully loaded

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom