• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Faint Black bar on sammy lcd

mario junior

Standard Member
:lease:

Having a issue with a faint black bar down the right side of the lcd display its on every source, does anyone know a fix to get rid of this

Attachments

• 25012010429.jpg
    25012010429.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 115
  • 13122009355.jpg
    13122009355.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 101

BigPaul

Established Member
Sorry I can't help you but I've had the same problem appear recently on my Toshiba 32" WLT66. Fortunately I have an extended warranty so I'm presuming I'm covered if it's only going to get worse. If nothing else you get a bump from me.

Paul

Jamezinho

Distinguished Member

jasonlaunder

Standard Member
Just had the same with my sony, its been sent back.. But what was funny, is when the guys came to collect it they asked to see the fault, it took me 10 mins to convince them it was there!!! Customer is always right you ********! They did see it in the end and said sorry for saying they couldnt see anything.
Just contact the place where you got it from and get it sorted! It is strange and very annoying isnt it!

* Mod comment: rude word removed - careful please *

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom