Failed recordings/Clashes

steve1966

Sorry if this has been posted before, but i have been experiencing some problems over the last 3 days recording from my Sky HD box.
A programme set to record at 18-30 the last 3 nights has failed and the message "Power failure" shows on the planner, but there has been no power cuts.
I have set a programme to record at 20-00 the last 3 nights this has also failed and the message "Clashed" has appeared on the planner, however there was only 1 programme recording at the time.

Has anyone else come across this problem or know how to rectify it.

Thanks.

Bachstrad

Novice Member
Sorry if this has been posted before, but i have been experiencing some problems over the last 3 days recording from my Sky HD box.
A programme set to record at 18-30 the last 3 nights has failed and the message "Power failure" shows on the planner, but there has been no power cuts.
I have set a programme to record at 20-00 the last 3 nights this has also failed and the message "Clashed" has appeared on the planner, however there was only 1 programme recording at the time.

Has anyone else come across this problem or know how to rectify it.

Thanks.
Funnily enough you might want to look here ;)

ATB

Max

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom